Real Boot Camp Spain's venue is located in the green heart of the Northern Costa Blanca, in a pretty and peaceful location nestled between the mountains and the sea, this really is the perfect location where guests can begin to focus on their own health, nutrition, fitness and personal wellness.
Our Accommodation is a stunning, award winning Hotel in the " green triangle " between Calpe and Moraira. The environment friendly complex is based around the design of a Mediterranean plaza, and offers exclusivity, privacy and security to clients.
A pleasant stroll of approximately 12 minutes and you will find yourself on the beach, from where you can enjoy a number of ecological walks along the coastal paths.
All of the retreats suites are double bedded and superbly equipped with full private en-suite facilities plus private terrace or balcony.
There are NO supplements for single occupancy.
Guests are never expected to share accommodation with strangers.
- Individual luxury double bedded suites superbly appointed and with:
- Comfortable lounge area with flat screen tv and satellite
- Formal dining area
- Full bathroom with washer / dryer and hair dryer
- Fully equipped luxury kitchen
- Free WiFi inside and outside the private suites
- Hot and cold air conditioning in suite rooms
Guest venue facilities:
- Private guest lounge area ideal for relaxing or chatting with new friends whilst enjoying a cup of tea
- Pretty outside terraces ideal for early morning yoga, sunbathing or just relaxing
- Private gym
- Wellness Spa with: indoor wave pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
- Large exterior lagoon pool
- 12 minute walk to the beach
- Private restaurant for retreat guests
The Northern Costa Blanca remains a sleepy and pretty stretch of coastline. The environment along the coastline has not been neglected, areas of natural beauty have been conserved and are protected. Numerous monasteries, watch towers and small castles dot the coastline, the legacy of over 400 years of war between the Moors and the Christians...
Along the coast the clear blue of the Mediterranean has a green backdrop of terraced farmland filled with vineyards, and hillsides dotted with almond, nispero and orange groves and where fig, pomegranate and carob trees grow at the roadsides...and beyond the farmland sit the imposing mountain ranges where pine trees, wild rosemary and thyme perfume the air...
"The World Health Organization has declared the regions climate to be one of the healthiest anywhere in the world"
It is the stunning and imposing mountain chain that protects the area and gives it such a special and mild microclimate.
Alicante airport services this area with a wide choice of flights to and from the UK and Europe, there is a good selection of budget airlines to provide your flights direct to Alicante. Travel time to our venue is approximately 1 hour.